Our supply chain remains OPEN to businesses classed as 'essential services' as outlined by the NZ Government
OPD is a supplier to, and part of the critical supply chain to Essential Businesses that will remain open for the next 4 weeks while New Zealand is in the COVID-19 lockdown, therefore all our OPD Dealerships will remain open, but in a limited capacity.
Our Dealerships are working to the protocols as outlined by the NZ Ministry of Health for COVID-19.
Our customers sit across the following sectors: Medical, Hospitals, Veterinary, Logistics, Freight, Laboratory, Food Manufacturing, Aged-Care, Banks, Insurance and Couriers, with the range of products we supply to these sectors being both extensive, core and essential to their ongoing ability to operate.
In order to mitigate risk, while we remain operational to service Essential Businesses, we have implemented the following in all our OPD Dealerships:
- Staff that can work from home, or remotely, are doing so
- All appropriate health, hygiene and safety measures are in place, our staff understand them, and are working to uphold them
- All staff interactions, through personal distancing, split shifts or complete separation in the business is happening
- All retail premises have closed from Wednesday 25th March, and will remain closed until further notice, avoiding any physical interaction with customers
- Areas used by multiple people in our dealerships will be cleaned frequently
- No physical contact with couriers and our supplier partners now happens, as strict social distancing rules apply
The Office Products Depot Group takes our responsibilities and the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and customers seriously, and is committed to ensuring we play our part in eliminating COVID-19 in New Zealand.
Deliveries and Shipping
- Our Nationwide network of branches from Whangarei to Invercargill ship products to our customers from each of their local branches.
- Our logistics partners, courier companies and delivery contractors are still operational. They are working to strict non-contact processes from product collection, to dispatching, to delivering the product to you.
- Shipping times may be affected as a result of our teams ensuring they are working to the strict guidelines around social distancing, sanitisation and the management of shifts, however, we are working to processing and dispatching your orders within 24 hours if possible.
- We have good stock holdings of most products required by Essential Businesses, except for hygiene and personal protection products. We are working closely with our suppliers to meet market demand and apologise for any inconvenience caused by stock unavailability issues.
- There may be delays on some hygiene and personal protection products, however, we are doing everything possible to have stock available to satisfy your needs.
- Your OPD Account Manager will still be available by phone and e-mail should you need information or assistance.
- Our National 0800 number is still operational where you will be able to get through to each of our OPD Dealerships. 0800 643 423
- Our OPD Website is still operational, where you can select your preferred OPD Dealership for all their contact details. opd.co.nz