Our supply chain remains OPEN to businesses classed as 'essential services' as outlined by the NZ Government
OPD is a supplier to, and part of the critical supply chain to Essential Businesses, and businesses that are still able to trade under the current COVID-19 restrictions. All OPD Dealerships will remain open and will be working to the protocols as outlined by the NZ Ministry of Health for COVID-19, relevant to the effected region. Auckland currently in Level 3, the rest of New Zealand in Level 2.
In order to mitigate risk, while we remain operational, we have implemented the following in all our OPD Dealerships:
- Staff that can work from home, or remotely, are doing so
- All appropriate health, hygiene and safety measures are in place, our staff understand them, and are working to uphold them
- All staff interactions, through personal distancing, split shifts or complete separation in the business is happening (Auckland region)
- All retail premises have closed from Wednesday 12th August (noon), and will remain closed until further notice, avoiding any physical interaction with customers
- Areas used by multiple people in our dealerships will be cleaned frequently
- No physical contact with couriers and our supplier partners now happens, as strict social distancing rules apply
The Office Products Depot Group takes our responsibilities and the health and safety of our staff, suppliers and customers seriously, and is committed to ensuring we play our part in eliminating COVID-19 in New Zealand.